[Rack] Wiki session problem

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Tue Feb 19 20:17:20 UTC 2013

Looks like something might be borked with the wiki. When I tried to
save an edited page, I got the error:

> **Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data.** Please try
> again. If it still does not work, try logging out and logging back in.

I logged out, but can't log in, and get the complaint:

> **Login error**
> Noisebridge uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please
> enable them and try again.

False, Mediawiki, you wily bastard. I do have a session cookie from
you, I can see it in my browser, and I see it when I send it over the
wire to you, using Firefox or Chrome. So why don't you see it?

Another user on a different machine confirms the same error.

-Tom