[Rack] something wrong with minotaur - read-only file system

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Feb 2 00:27:37 UTC 2013

i can't even run fdisk to see the physical size of the drive.
root at minotaur:/home/jake# fdisk /dev/sda
bash: /sbin/fdisk: Input/output error

but assuming we can find a nice hard drive to replace the one in there,
can we just copy the failing drive?

I think minotaur is a good box for low-CPU but critical tasks like door
opening and RFID alerting.