[Rack] so can i work on minotaur

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Feb 6 03:36:47 UTC 2013

well i already saved the baron.py and the codes file and parts of the log
(which is original since june 2012 when the system went up)

i think we should try to save the log just so we can strip out data like
how many times a day it was used each day until now and stuff...

but those are the only things i think we need.

i have to mention that i didn't notice this trouble until i was using this
USB to serial adaptor which was messing up, so i was hoping that perhaps
now that it's unplugged everything will go back to normal.  If so i
apologize for the scare but unfortunately it seems much more likely a
coincidence and the hard drive really is going bad.

really, in 2013, we still have hard drives going bad?  wtf?

-jake