[Rack] new list request

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Feb 16 22:31:22 UTC 2013

Sorry for the delay, inbox delayed on account of mailstorms.  I've
created this list now.  If there's any problem with the listadmin mail
that got sent out, reply to it and CC me.  Specifically please log in
immedately and

1. change your admin password
2. set a proper "description" so that the list looks good on
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo

-andy