[Rack] Pony?

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Thu Jan 3 10:19:34 UTC 2013

Oh, sorry, I should have mentioned.  This seems to be an issue with the
machine/power supply.  For a while pony was crashing in this way about
once a day.  I cleaned the machine, replaced a few parts, but the
mainboard and power supply are kinda crap.

I have most of the parts to build a whole new pony box, I just haven't had
time to set it up.

-ben