[Rack] minotaur is down

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Jul 6 10:17:57 UTC 2013

we have been spamming the discuss list with this stuff.  no more.

it may be an issue of the old hardware having a "real" parallel port that
we never used, because we didn't have a connector for it, and the new
hardware doesn't have a real parallel port.

make sure you're talking to the right device, which is a USB parallel port
which is tied to the sprinkler pipe just above the wall-o-tubes.

i guess you're looking at /dev/usb... so it should be the right device.

it must be something about the new OS install, different drivers for the
usb parallel port or something fucked up like that.  good luck.