[Rack] minotaur serial ports

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Jul 10 09:00:20 UTC 2013

What is the soekris thing? Does it go from the new, really-wide
Soekris to the "bikeshed" Soekris (narrower)?
If so, that'd be quite useful to keep, but we could probably do
without for a bit. That's just a backup in case something breaks on
there.

Is that Octopus USB hub thing connected?
How many ports are free? I think we ought to just buy some PL2303 dongles.