[Rack] minotaur serial ports

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jul 10 09:18:20 UTC 2013

yes it's plugged from the octopus USB thing.  it came up as a new device
under dmesg when i plugged it in.  it just didn't hear anything from the
rfid reader.

it could be a hardware problem having nothing to do with the USB adaptor.
either way we certainly have at least one more RS232 to USB adaptor, so we
shouldn't need to buy more.

yes the one that used to go to the RFID reader has been stolen by
"bikeshed".  (bikeshed should be kicked out for stealing)

Dana has almost got the RFID reader working!  this is a terrible time for
us to lose contact with the reader.

-jake