[Rack] door still is not working - too many baron.py instances!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jul 31 00:31:53 UTC 2013

it seems that gateman is not working, and we are getting 500 errors from
the API server again, so maybe the baron.py proliferation is related to
that problem.

how does gateman work?  can't someone just write a program that directly
talks to the USB hardware to make it open the door?

is gateman an executable or a daemon or what?  something about socket
30012?