[Rack] manual threading?

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:56:01 UTC 2013

Hi Rack

For my convenience, I do my list reading on the archive pages. Example:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2013-July/date.html

When i reply, it's by way of copy-and-paste. Instead of clicking "Reply"
in my mail client, i just copy the subject line from the archive,
expecting that by using the same subject line, my message will be
attached to the same thread.

Peeps are reporting that my message breaks the thread. Meaning, even
though my subject is the same, my message does not get displayed with
the thread in their email client. I'm guessing there must be some hidden
header containing the thread info. Is that correct?

Is there a way I can adhere to threading while not subscribing to all
emails?

Many thanks,

Johny Radio