[Rack] minotaur is down

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Jul 7 01:32:57 UTC 2013

I don't think lp is needed. The parallel port driver makes an
interface at (99, 0)
(http://www.mjmwired.net/kernel/Documentation/devices.txt#1736) that
speaks in a raw fashion on the port, where as lp presents (6, 0)
(http://www.mjmwired.net/kernel/Documentation/devices.txt#252) as a
line printer.

It's the creation of /dev/parport0 that doesn't seem to be happening.