[Rack] [RACK WISHLIST] Ongoing thread to add to ( + )...

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Mon Jul 8 06:20:01 UTC 2013

>do you happen to know if they've already been checked out/tested for "does
this shit work?". i'll take a look and see if they're marked as such at all.

They should all work great; they were from when there was flooding in
thailand and drives in external enclosures were the only way
archive.orgcould get them in bulk - they were brand new, had the
drives removed, and
then donated to NB as driveless shells.