[Rack] [Redshirts] Downstairs gate malfunction?

Dana dsniezko at sonic.net
Sun Jul 14 03:24:49 UTC 2013

> I was just there, the gate does not currently lock, but getting in and
out
> is easy.

I think Jake was trying to work on a fix but it's not complete. Anyone
have or know folks with lock skills? Maybe the TOOOL people
(https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2013-July/038327.html)?

Also, I moved the public terminal to the cafe area between the library and
kitchen. This way it's clear from both the electronics bench and the
welcome desk. It wouldn't surprise me though if it gets shuffled again
though...

- dana