[Rack] api.noisebridge.net problems

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Jul 30 07:07:56 UTC 2013

Please try again? I think this was an error in talking to gateman when the
USB device got a little wedgy.

I believe that I fixed it up. Try again?

BTW -- the error log for the api can be found in /var/log/apache2/error.log
on minotaur, if you need to investigate HTTP 500's in the future.

Cheers,
jof