[Rack] Introduction

Carson McNeil carson.mcneil at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 02:34:25 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!
My name is Carson. I just graduated, and I moved to the city to work at
Synaptics (gross commute I know). I've visited noisebridge on previous
stays here, and now that I live here it seems like a great place to work on
a lot of the projects I've got going on. My projects tend to be pretty
heavily pure software but it's nice to have people to hang out and collab
with.
A bit about me/my project interests
I majored in neuroscience at caltech, but I like cs a lot too. I'm
interested in brain machine interfaces, and started a project to make a
high level open source SDK for the Emotive EPOC EEG.
I'm also super into rock climbing, have set up a few ziplines, and get
really excited about any project involving lots of ropes and cables.
I also like web projects, jukebox servers and the like.
Oh, i also like making costumes a lot.

Also, could someone add an account for me on Pony? I'm on the Users page.
Thanks, and say hi if you run into me! :)
~Carson