[Rack] Hi Everybody!

August Brenner augustbrenner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 02:44:25 UTC 2013

My name is August, but my friends call me Ryan.  I am very interested in
getting involved in the community and for the time being I have very little
to do but learn, which I hope can mean helping out here at Noisebridge!  I
was hoping to build an iPhone app for the hacker space that everyone can
find useful.  I hope to make it an open source project and I see lots
of possibilities for it.

I created my user page today and pasted up SSH DSA and PGP public keys, and
I was hoping to get an account :)

I am excited at all the possibilites!  I will be at the meeting on tuesday
so I can get more involved, and would love to meet you all in person!

Kind Regards,

Ryan