[Rack] [Noisebridge-discuss] people who we don't want around, and a Change in the Axial Tilt of our Planet.

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 06:08:12 UTC 2013

Frankly, it is the nature of those with narcissistic personalities and erotophilia tendencies (two of the most commonly-seen pathologies in stalkers and domestic abusers) to keep pushing and trying to jump back into the spotlight.

For reference, you can probably count on him doing one or more of the following:
a) "forgiving" people for taking action against him (usually paired with being "understanding" about everybody else's "faults")
b) giving "permission" for these actions, often as if the actions were taken only in order to keep up appearances,
c) attacking others, often insinuating unattractiveness, lesser intelligence, or severe mental problems, often as "evidence" of their unsuitability as friends or romantic partners,
d) various attempts to paint his own actions as being necessary and rational in the face of the pre-supposed irrational behavior of his detractors
e) fabricated or misrepresented past actions of his detractors (often refering back to [d])

There are more, but I don't have access to the full list at the moment. These are the most common, though.

One word of caution: these actions are meant to persuade everyone that perhaps it would have been easier to just ignore his actions, or to inject an element of doubt. Don't be fooled. If anything, the actions taken by consensus were mild.

One of the reasons that I kept out of this was that, as an ordained minister, I am required, by law, to immediately contact the authorities if it becomes apparent that a person is a danger to others. I knew that if I did so, it would upset a lot of members, so I stayed away from the situation completely. But if this continues or escalates further, I will have little choice.