[Rack] wiki spam

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 23:50:24 UTC 2013

I was wondering if that was spam or just some cheeky person. One page on
2012 board nominations was updated to just say "mercurial vapor 9", which I
find to be kind of appropriate for Noisebridge as something a person would
want to put on the board, some kind of heavy metal vapor that sounds like
an experiment name. All hail Mercurial Vapor 9 for the Board of
Noisebridge, the cloudy gas of death vapor entity we accidentally created
in the hacker kitchen that floats around the space and has its own API
interface! Store your data in the mercury cloud!

Then I realized it was LAST year's board election page and that it must be
spam, so I reverted it.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:59 PM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Matthew Meier <wolfy at wlfy.it> wrote:
> > Thanks for keeping us in mind :). We actually added a plugin called bad
> > behaviour lately that cleared up a lot of spam.
> >

> Then maybe we should add bad behaviour --  how did you decide on that
> plugin?
>
> -rma

-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails