[Rack] Al would like to pass control of nburl.net to us

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Mar 29 18:53:40 UTC 2013

I think that's a very reasonable thing to stick on www, provided it's
memory-efficient.

However, there is something nice to be said about keeping our eggs in
a variety of baskets. If the main www box dies, our web presence is
pretty well f*cked.
If the current hosting at dreamhost is adequate and being paid for, I
see no reason to move it.

Cheers,
jof