[Rack] Possible issue with Pony

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue May 21 21:06:44 UTC 2013

The Door keypads upstairs and downstairs and our DNS resolution have
both stopped within about the last 30 min.

I looked at the machine labeled "pony" and the bottom four hard drive
enclosures have slowly blinking lights while the top drive light is
staying solid. The "HDC/1" is also flashing intermittently. I expect
that this is not their normal behavior, but I don't know.

If there there is something simple that I can do here to
troubleshoot/resolve this please let me know. I don't want to proceed
further without guidance.