[Rack] A hello, and a pony access request

Jeremy Fleischman jeremyfleischman at gmail.com
Sun May 5 07:31:04 UTC 2013

Hello!

I've been to noisebridge a few times to make use of the sewing machines. I
always have a ton of fun there, and hope to go more often.

I'd like an account on pony. As per https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Pony, I've
created an account on the wiki (
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Jfly#SSH_PubKey) with my public key
(which I've repeated at the end of this email, because I think anyone can
edit the wiki). I promise to be excellent while using pony.

Thanks!
Jeremy Fleischman

My public key:
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDKvH5dTTMXDV316rBm8zm+henhjXivCzE+ijBAr7O0XduwgqdQfEv5nTZ4oYKGV80IZVweYuXRwS551ZkkUnfHwbxKKrrIg6+HiTvu8iDkbPEIrbqK2UVIoP44cq7yIZUN+X9ViaelpStSlSHvR4HvGCqRrw5qH7De/oPgA96wiDe0+QeAo/d98+LWdCghA8PJ3bgBVhAU0SFlnD5Y5ek8D8oCTQ+IzyZ3wag8ipYQbodxVxSzEye4D6nO5hZ/4qbJ1iBLdKyr05CiNu0RtdwcV7a9iSvW44OWaCLnqb5AlctuPsAo9sCzmy2nXwvynxkAGdxoYZp+wmvBB+vGXHHp
jeremyfleischman at gmail.com