[Rack] internet down

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Wed Nov 20 06:08:53 UTC 2013

I've confirmed that all cables that go from the roof port to the switch
are now connected. I hadn't disconnected any of them :-(, but some of
them were not in.

I can't find any evidence of a POE injector. I think it got fucked with.
If there's anything else I can do to help, let me know. (When did it go
down?) We have a spare POE injector if you need one.

I'm really sorry this doesn't seem to be working. I'd be happy to show
up to the space and help you troubleshoot. Someone unleashed an entropy
cannon really hard.

--Casey