[Rack] internet down

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Nov 21 08:48:31 UTC 2013

Yeah, this is getting annoying, I'd imagine.

The Monkeybrains and NAT is nice just because it's high bandwidth and
rarely congested. Setting that gear right into the Sonic.net VLAN
could get you access with a static external address and no additional
NAT f#*kery, however that circuit congests way more easily.
How does this UDP application deal with loss?