[Rack] Networking as of 2013-10-02

Nick Owens mischief at 9.offblast.org
Sun Oct 13 05:57:22 UTC 2013

> Which rack was moved? The mini-rack, or the shelf blocking a ladder?

the shelf of equipment was moved to the other end of the table. the
ladder is now in that spot, ready to be climbed.

> Bikeshed is a Soekris net5501, I think. It's missing.
> The net6501 up there is the new minotaur.

the net5501 was found. it's now on top of susan the (old) rack in the
closet.

i took a usb<>serial adapter from the hub on minotaur (which was not
connected to anything at the time) and tried to console into minotaur,
but every baud i tried (9600-115200) resulted in garbage.

mischief