[Rack] [Noisebridge-discuss] File Host?

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 06:29:10 UTC 2013

Hi, Zach

I'm responding via the Rack list, since that seems more appropriate than
Discuss for Pony topics.

Sorry, I already donate $10/month to noisebridge, i cannot afford to go
buy a hard-disk for Noisebridge.

Also, sorry i have not been following this thread closely, Zach, but it
sounds like there are some people who are physically in San Francisco
and who have the necessary accounts, who are investigating the Pony
issues. If so, thanks to them!

Also, re-reading your message, Zach, it seems that you read my message
from four months ago, requesting network storage. That is no longer a
'live' issue, as i transferred my files to Pony about 3 months ago.

My stuff consumes somewhere in the range of 50 gigs or less. So, if
there are mystery files consuming 2 terabytes of diskspace, it's not my
files.

Regards,
Johny Radio

Zach Hanna chezbut at gmail.com