[Rack] Access Request

Hilaire Nollette metatecque at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 00:36:50 UTC 2013

Hey Guys,
Fun at noisebridge, except nothing works...
So, my attempt here is to become a point of contact for the network to be
able to resolve issues, I have recently moved to the Mission area, and I am
totally into lending noisebridge my hacks.

So instead of just hacking into pony and minotaur, I figured I'd ask for
access...
Contact/fingerprint info on the wiki User:Metaone, I am currently on
#noisebridge as GeekSquid you can contact me there...

Reading the list, Do the AP's on the ceiling still need to be reset, if so
let me know, I am here all week, come by and meet me if you wanna exchange
thought patterns, and possibly create something...

Also I've been a sysadmin for 20+ years if you need to learn something or
need help with something, please ask.

Much Love,
Hilaire F. Nollette

Today's Todo List:
Hack the Gibson
Listen to good music
Watch good movies
Eat good food
Hack the Gibson (again?, yes, it needed more magic.c)