[Rack] Networking as of 2013-10-02

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Sun Oct 6 10:08:54 UTC 2013

Well, there was nothing wrong with the network before.  It had been
functioning just fine for years before you came in and wrecked it.

How about you just put it back the way you found it and fix the actual
problems, like the DSL line not working.  This was functioning fine up
until recently.

The network at noisebridge is not a toy for you to play with.

-ben