[Rack] gonna try and fix the tubes tonight

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Oct 15 01:25:40 UTC 2013

I'm down to help, as well. I set most of it up, originally.

There are probably some out of date things on the wiki, especially
around switching. There is now just the one Juniper GigE switch which
has closely-managed and monitored ports. APs and servers should
connect here.
There is then a downlink from there to the Dell switch in Susan the
Rack for ad-hoc fanout ports and paths.

As for credentials, I've generally set everything up to be easily
bruteforce-able for maximum wonderment and reward for the curious.
There are a couple of things that made it harder, like the Juniper
switch (requires a number or change of case), and bikeshed. Maybe it
has a guessable password, but I think it's generally SSH key auth to
there.
I have a key for it, and any benevolent hacker with clue may have a
key on there.

--j