[Rack] discuss

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Oct 21 02:53:10 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 09:34:35PM -0700, johnyradio wrote:
> hi Rack
>
> i'm sure you know Discuss is down.

Nope, I didn't notice, due to life being overly busy recently ... and
nobody mailing me about it outside of the various lists.  Even if
someone had emailed root@ or postmaster@ I would have noticed.  Or mail
my personal account directly.  Or tweet at me.

This particular failure mode resulted in non-list mails going through
just fine, so I was still getting the automated spam from cron, which
also lulled me into complacency.

There are other people who in theory also do admin stuff, but in
practice I'm the only one who does it in a regular basis, so if
something's busted on the list/wiki server, please make sure I know.

-andy