[Rack] halp: stallion / pony not accessible externally

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Fri Sep 20 16:32:29 UTC 2013

Yeah, still broke.

I don't think this has any effect on pony, but every bit of information can
help:

I wrote a webview that points to pony.noise/juke/common as part of the
NoiseBridge General Android app; it's a pretty vanilla page load, but is
weakly referenced, meaning it gets gc'ed if the user goes to almost any
other function and reloaded when the user returns to the relevant page.
It's only running on my tablet, so the requests have been at most
12/min--and then only when I'm testing--but I'm  tautologically unaware of
any unhandled externalities here. -AnB