[Rack] had to reboot minotaur today because door stopped working

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Tue Sep 24 13:14:20 UTC 2013

It's in a similar state now; the light turns blue but no actuator. I'll be
here for a bit, so I can let people in with the buzzer. Correlation !=
causation, but this started after the Frenchman and I plugged the USB back
into what I assume is Minotaur--it was unplugged to keep others out as
Vaughn and I risked our lives to break down the napping pods. I forget; do
you need to reboot windows to refresh USB accessories?

-AnB