[Rack] had to reboot minotaur today because door stopped working

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Tue Sep 24 17:44:46 UTC 2013

Unplugged a cord from the octopus, I believe.

Power cycling wasn't the right option; now the Ethernet is good (sonic DSL
with its three lights), but no internet from directly plugged in devices.
Monkeybrains is showing green, red, yellow green green green, and the
ex2200 switch turns its red alarm light on about the time I try to connect.
My device avoids the network for bad internet connection.
And the door codes still don't work =]
Typing from in front of the sycamore
-AnB