[Rack] Pony Down, Stallion RAID Err

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Mon Sep 16 06:15:27 UTC 2013

Yea, I was working on this the other day.  Stallion had a drive failure,
also has a problem with the second network card.

I have completed repairs to the raid array, but we still need to replace
eth1 on the machine.  Any regular old PCI network card (not PCIe) will do,
but I need someone there to install it.

Of course, I will need to coordinate with the person installing the card
in order to make the required OS changes to stallion.

-ben