[Rack] Sonic.net DSL

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Aug 19 21:46:55 UTC 2014

Thought it might be prudent of us to start a thread specific to this
discussion.

So I poked Sonic over Twitter and they responded...

https://twitter.com/sonicnet/status/501847080210399232

Anyone have access to our bills? I think I'm a technical contact for
Noisebridge with them but don't have access to billing matters. Anyhow,
it would be nice to find out how much we're getting billed now then poke
them to see how much of a discount they want to give us. We could also
bug them about getting a bonded line and see how much extra that is.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net