[Rack] Wanting 48 port switch, and ethernet drop testing

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Dec 13 08:30:01 UTC 2014

First off we've rapidly outgrown our 24 port switch. If anyone has a
hand me down 48 port gigE switch that is either unmanaged or can be
reset into an unmanaged state, and would like to donate it to
Noisebridge, we'd love you long time.

Secondly, many of the existing ethernet drops weren't tested after we
moved the patch panel out of the room and into the chibi rack. It would
be great to get one or two people to volunteer a night next week and
help me test out and label the drops.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net