[Rack] Need a fixed IP and name for access control raspberry pi

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Sun Dec 21 23:58:49 UTC 2014

Hi,
I am at NB today, looking to work towards making the RFID reader stuff work.

Looks like, I can't ping earl (the RFID computer in the metal box)
which used to be 10.20.0.10 ... did the IP-address assignment change
recently ?
(I see that the interface has a link, so I assume it also got an IP assigned.)

-h

(Also, the RFID reader downstairs was stolen. Yuck)