[Rack] Noisebridge Labitrack alias

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Mon Dec 1 19:49:56 UTC 2014

Over the weekend, Teapot and I labeled a bunch of things with the labeler. All
the QR codes point to stuff.noisebridge.net. I'm not terribly interested in
relabeling everything or discussing the minutiae of the billions of different
ways to solve this problem. If stuff.noisebridge.net works, I'll be happy. If
it doesn't, then I'll just not label things anymore and figure out other less
frustrating ways to document the space.