[Rack] Need a fixed IP and name for access control raspberry pi

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Mon Dec 22 16:16:23 UTC 2014

On 22 December 2014 at 08:10, Patrick O'Doherty <p at trickod.com> wrote:
> I don't see it in the biketrailer DHCP leases table, so it's very
> possible that the punch is bad (my apologies, didn't get time to test
> when we moved to chibi)

I took the device home, and it didn't boot there nor got an IP address.
Turns out that the SD card is not cool anymore (probably
too much logging some other process writing).
Anyway, it could well be that it just didn't boot up properly.

I am putting a fresh operating system on the device, then let's see.
As soon as I know the hardware address, I'll let you know.

-h