[Rack] Stallion/pony

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Feb 12 07:56:33 UTC 2014

I should also add that I'm happy to help get it healthy again, but as a
non-regular user busy with my life elsewhere, I haven't been super
motivated to dive in and fix it.

Maybe start with a working monitor/keyboard on stallion? Last I was there
to try and fix it, I couldn't reach the back of Susan the Rack (there was a
giant 40+U 4-poster wedged into the other side of that closet)