[Rack] Stallion/pony

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 04:51:53 UTC 2014

Doh.   I suck at mail.

I was thinking something significantly cheaper and lower power.  More like
one of those mini it boards with 16 gigabytes of ram and spending more like
80 but on the board and processor.   I saw some nice celery 1037u boards
that have TV 2 cores and usb 3.0.   They also have a pic express card.   I
have even seen some with dual ethernet.   There are some similar AMD fusion
boards too.  The whole machine would hopefully have a TDP of under 100
watts even when loaded.    What do you all think?  Something like
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13-128-679 but with usb 3.0
and a pci express slot.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer