[Rack] Stallion/pony

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:30:46 UTC 2014

So we did some talking after last night's meeting.  We want new drives
since Casey thinks one or more of the drives in stallion was also bad or
dying.   I was thinking we could spend less on some of the other parts.  We
thought around the beginning goal of 572 would be a great place to start.
I think part of the beef of stallion is that they were not enterprise
drives.  I think we could swing for 4x500 gig new enterprise drives or
maybe even 1tb, depending on price.

I think we basically agreed that IPMI is a requirement so my idea of the
celeron board is a bad idea TM.

--
Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer