[Rack] Unauthorized edits to user page

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 08:23:05 UTC 2014

I mass-undid some edits from an IP address and a user account which
vandalized the wiki w/ some spammy images. I only hit "rollback", so I
definitely don't think I added content. There was some mention of this in
another rack thread.

94.236.224.10 is probably one of the IPs where I rolled back all of its
edits, because it was spam.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails