[Rack] Unauthorized edits to user page

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 23:07:42 UTC 2014

On 2/1/2014 11:53:48 AM, "Jeffrey Carl Faden" <jeffreyatw at gmail.com>
wrote:
>Give it a rest.

Jeffrey Carl, i see now that Snail's change was simply an effort to roll
back the spam. Thank you Snail. i'm not intending to imply anything
about Snail. Snail, sorry for my misinterpretation.

The anonymous person who impersonated me on the wiki, adding my real
name, explicit email address, links to my external resume and a site
about lockers, appears to be a Member who's actively involved in
noisebridge decision-making activities (and not some random external
spammer). Since someone recently impersonated me with abusive comments
on Discuss, i wonder if there's a connection.

They also posted anonymous comments to other wiki pages. Seems they have
a special problem with JC.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Special:Contributions/76.14.67.86

my (probably wrong) reading of the harassment policy is that 'online'
harassment is not covered, at least not explicitly. The policy contains
the term "space" which could be interpreted to exclude the online
universe. I added a suggestion for this:
https://github.com/noisebridge/anti-harassment/issues/15

also, i think "abuse" is distinctly different from "harassment", so i
added that suggestion as well.
https://github.com/noisebridge/anti-harassment/issues/16