[Rack] Stallion/pony

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Wed Feb 12 20:28:28 UTC 2014

The closet is clear, but I'm pretty sure Stallion has thrown off its
mortal coil. The last time I poked at it, one of the NICs was bad, the
graphics card was flaky, and (worst of all) the lvm volume for Pony is
failing to mount.

I think it's time we pour one out for our dead homies and throw in a
low-power replacement.
--Casey