[Rack] Stallion/pony

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Thu Feb 13 08:16:37 UTC 2014

There is a 2U case on my member shelf that was destined to become
the new stallion.  It has a over-powered 2 CPU motherboard I was planning
to replace with somehting less hungry.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1519387
Combo Deal: $340

Xeon E3-1220V3 Haswell 3.1GHz 4-core