[Rack] sudo request: noisebridge pony minotaur access

Hilaire Nollette metatecque at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 07:21:24 UTC 2014

I have updated my wiki page to reflect a new ssh key,
http://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Metaone
I assisted in bringing pony backup. thex has asked me to start hacking RFID
stuff starting in 2014, getting a start early here in the PST
She is pissing rainbows on the internal network, not sure about her public
address

please delete the user: hilaire from pony: that harddrive was stolen, the
data was encrypted, but Condition Of Trust = N minus one

Please create new user threedee on pony with sudo privileges

Happy New Year!!!
Thank You,
Hilaire