[Rack] (no subject)

Kevin bfb at riseup.net
Fri Mar 7 08:27:22 UTC 2014

Hello. Stallion was down due to power failure on the IP PDU. I plugged the box labeled pony (now stallion?) into a wall socket and a good number of our network services are reachable again. I cannot find minotaur 172.30.0.4 on the network. Does anyone who knows how to repair PDUs care to take a look at ours?

Is minotaur a VM of stallion? Is stallion configured to initialize minotaur automatically? Or does someone have to manually log in and start the process? Can someone with access try to start minotaur? Will someone give me access to stallion?

Thanks,
Kevin