[Rack] Vandalizing continues

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:32:34 UTC 2014

Jeffrey Carl, i appreciate your time and effort. i would be happy to do
this myself and not bother you guys, but my requests for admin access
have been repeatedly ignored. Which noisebridge principle does that
support-- Elitism and Exclusivity?

The scenario here is that perps and vandals are empowered, and people
contributing to Noisebridge are vandalized. Which Noisebridge principle
does that support?

Jeffrey Carl wrote:
>I blocked another IP that vandalized your user discussion page just a
>few moments ago.
As a web dev, you may know that it's easy enough for someone to get a
new IP address, so i think that method will not be effective. Wouldn't
you agree?

From: "Jeffrey Carl Faden" <jeffreyatw at gmail.com>
>I tried deleting certain edits in your page's edit history but I
>couldn't find any option to do so.
Do you have the necessary admin rights?

wikimedia doc on deleting page versions:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Administrators#Deletion

if you can't erase the history, can you please just delete my entire
userpage, and create a new one.

my userpage now lives at
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Johny-radio

again, i would be happy to do it myself and not bother you guys, if
someone would loosen the reigns of exclusive control over this community
resource.

-jr