[Rack] [Noisebridge-discuss] RFID tag research (was: Problem: people seeing NB as a backup shelter)

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:03:18 UTC 2014

I have objections about temporary cards, mostly due to the difficulty of
disbursing and maintaining these sorts of things for one-time use... and I
think "access for the day" should still be done the way we are (or should
be) doing it now, which is by having an associate member vouch for a
visitor by simply letting them in and keeping track of them. But anyway, we
can discuss this in person.

11ish it is! See you then.