[Rack] Need a fixed IP and name for access control raspberry pi

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Mon Oct 27 19:30:03 UTC 2014

On 27 October 2014 11:52, Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:
> I can handle this, either in-person or remotely. I believe Patrick
> already ran a network jack to the "access shelf". It should be pretty
> simple. Just need the MAC address.

Yes, the network jack is there, but the Pi is not plugged in yet. So
someone physically in the space
has to add an ethernet cable.

(To be sure: If anyone is doing that: plug into the Pi, _not_ in the
array of four RJ45 receptacles)
(Casey: when you configure it, please make sure to change the password
from the default PI password)

-h